TNR Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 07:43:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
SMF - Just Installed!
62498 Posts in 4597 Topics by 383 Members
Latest Member: carbed79
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  TNR Forum
|-+  Mopar's
| |-+  Big Blocks (Moderator: wildcobrar)
| | |-+  hellcat
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hellcat  (Read 533 times)
BandBSTANGS

« on: August 01, 2015, 10:22:32 AM »

Friend of mine just bought a Hellcat Charger,,,Boy is that SOB fast! He let me drive it with it in track mode with the traction control off.

After the tires quit spinning in 1st and 2nd the thing absolutley flies.

The only referece that I can compare it to is when the Enterprise goes into warp speed on Star Trek and the stars all blur is what the car feels like when 3rd gear hooks and starts pulling.
Brent Clay

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 02:14:49 PM »

I heard traction is the main enemy with them......

I just heard Dodge is cannot keep up with production orders on these and stopped taking orders and cut the production limit down.  why in todays world would you turn sales away?????

I would love to have one personally (and a Shelby GT 350R,  and a GT 500, and a Ford GT, and a Z06 shhhhh! I didn't say that too loud, did I  ?  LOL   

Brent
BandBSTANGS

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 03:10:32 PM »

Brent, he also has a 2014 GT500 that he took me for a ride in (he didn't offer to let me drive it, with it being a stick and me being goofy around horsepower.

GT 500 isn't as fast, but feels a lot more violent under acceleration. He ran car up to about 155 and it was still pulling hard.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »