TNR Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2017, 05:12:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
SMF - Just Installed!
62496 Posts in 4597 Topics by 383 Members
Latest Member: carbed79
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  TNR Forum
|-+  TRACK SMACK
| |-+  ALL DRAG RACING HERE (Moderator: MustangN8S)
| | |-+  NMRA race #4 National Trails Raceway
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NMRA race #4 National Trails Raceway  (Read 274 times)
ammosteve

Steve Daniels

« on: June 18, 2016, 05:51:59 AM »

Last weekend Bam and I went to National Trails raceway in Ohio for the fourth race of the season.  The layout of the track was nice and there was plenty of room however the track surface was probably the roughest we have ever ran on. The air was over 3,000 feet most of the weekend we started out pretty good as we qualified #5 and # 7.

First round on Sunday I drew a friend and ended up loosing to him by .009...so much for gaining any points for Open Comp... so I jumped into Brackets. Brackets had its challenge as I lost my trans brake during my time run and had to foot brake the rest of the day. Fortunately I somewhat got it figured out and made it down to eight cars before loosing in a double break out race.  Bam ran well all weekend and made it down to eight cars in Open Comp.  He put points on everyone he needed to but one and he went to the finals...but over all it was a good weekend.

Next race is Joliet...I need a better showing there.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 05:55:04 AM by ammosteve » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »